OCTOBER 10-12, 2023
Navy Pier, Chicago, Illinois
OCT 10-12, 2023
Navy Pier, Chicago, IL
Filter Media Training Course
MONDAY, October 9
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
TUESDAY, October 10
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
The 1.5-day ultimate overview of existing and emerging nonwoven technologies for filtration.
An intensive course designed for professionals wanting to learn more about the development, testing and application of nonwovens in filtration.
Only 40 participants are being accepted into this career-changing course A comprehensive guide of instruction and reference material is provided to each attendee.
Director of Education & Technical Affairs
Participants will learn about:
- The physics of filtration
- How nonwoven media are designed and used in air and liquid filtration
- Expanding nanofiber technological achievements and applications
- Latest trends in air and liquid filter media technologies
- Critical unmet needs for nonwovens used as filter media
- Testing standards for air and liquid filtration
This course is ideal for:
- Research and development professionals
- Product development engineers
- Marketing and product managers
- Technical sales professionals
- Technical support professionals
- Testing and quality control professionals
- General managers
INDA Members Pricing: $1,800
Non-Member Pricing: $2,565
Multiple registrants from the same company receive a discount.
©2023 INDA – Rights Reserved